发新话题
打印

looking for someone to hang out with

looking for someone to hang out with

Looking for FriendHi Everyone,

I am a 25 year old female from shanghai, looking for friends to hang out. Preferably girls, guys are ok only if go as a group or friendship only.
I just moved from Vancouver, I used to work for Ernst& Young  and now I am working for the Government. I am doing CGA as well, I would love to meet students from UVIC to study accounting together or simply hang out. I love playing golf, tennis, badminton. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I want to play pull as well.

ps. I speak mandrin but I dont have chinese input installed on my laptop. Leave me a message.:)

Hi there:

I play tennis and badminton. So if you want to play these two at Ian Stewart Gym at UVic, please let me know. We usually play on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. You can call my cell at 250-8847015. By the way, I am a guy just to let you know.

Hi

HI, I also play golf, tennis and badminton but only on the weekend since I'm working in the weekdays.

male
email:worldeyes1983@hotmail.com

there are some people playing badminton on Friday night and Saturday afternoon, I usually go there, welcome.

Hi
I am learning accouting right now and it would be great to be friend with you. I like to play pull as well.
I am a 26 years old guy just let you know.
my email is liuxingohio@hotmail.com.

amazing experience!!
i'm working for the government too and doing CA, so need to find a new job some time down the road.
it would be nice to compare notes with you only if you're interested.
good luck with your CGA studying.

yyf1129@hotmail.com

发新话题