发新话题
打印

Question about ENTRY VISA

Question about ENTRY VISA

My entry visa is going to expire on Nov 30 2010, but I decide to go back to China on Dec 10 2010 and come back on 08 January. If I apply for a new entry visa after the old one expired, I only have 10 days to apply otherwise I can't make my way back on Dec 10 2010. If I apply my entry visa in China , it going to take more than 1 month to process, in this case, I can't come back to Canada before new  term start(January 10 2011). it also take great chance to be refused.So I wonder :  can I sent my passport and apply my entry Visa ahead of time before my old entry visa get expire ? If I can't, how can I solve the problem in the case?

I renewed my entry visa last month, it just took 4 days. As long as you have a effective study permit and other required documentation, it only takes approximately 1 week to process.

Of course you can, I always renew mine ahead of time.

回复 2# 的帖子

where do u send urs? how many month left on ur old visa when u sent ur passport? thanks

回复 3# 的帖子

how mang month do u sent ahead?

My previous visa had expired for 6 months when I renewed it. I submitted my documentation in China, it only took 4 days to get a new one in total.

发新话题