发新话题
打印

$550 Furnished Room for Students (Hillside/Quadra)

$550 Furnished Room for Students (Hillside/Quadra)

All utilities included!
House locate in a very convenient location. 1 minute walk to Bus #4 and #6 stop, which go straight up to UVIC(12min) and Camosun(5min) and the other direction go straight to downtown(5min). It is also close to shopping center. 3min walking to Fairway Supermarket and more……
New decorated rooms are available for you. New paint, new hard wood floor and new lock are in each of the rooms. All rooms are on the Second floor so enjoy the sunshine!
Rooms furnished with bed, bedding, desk, and chair; plus mirror and one big closet in each of the rooms and more….
Utilities include hydro, heater, high speed wireless net, and Free Laundry!
Bathroom is shared with other students only (there is only one student in here now). Kitchen is shared with us.
We are looking for responsible, quiet, optimistic and clean student to share our cozy, capacious house. International students welcome!
No smoking, no pets, no overnight guests please.
If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to ask me please or e-mail to book appointment to visit the rooms.
Thanks for your interesting.
hanhan001@telus.net

Hi,
I would like to come by and visit the room if it is still available. Please email me or message me on roysheng6130@hotmail.com or 2502172221.
Thank You

发新话题