发新话题
打印

小心骗诈

Here is an example:

My apologies for contacting like this, I made a trip this past weekend to London, England and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight

I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via email.

I await your response.

Garret

My response:
Could you provide details address and account information to me so that I can send you the money soon? I need phone number as well.

His response:
Thanks for the response. Please i need an urgent loan of $1750. Will refund you when i return. Can you send via western union or Money Gram?
Here is the my detail:

Receiver: Garret Flower

Western Union Address: 32 Regent street, London W1B 2UW, England.

Park Lane hotels desk phone (the hotel i am presently) +447024078324

You will have to email me the MTCN Number so i can Pick up. Will be expecting your mail soon.

How soon can you send.

Thanks.

Then I forwarded this email to Police....

发新话题