发新话题
打印

[求助信息] 我是否被骗了?

还好我也没汇款 我也刚收到一份这样的房东回信 我也填了申请表 然后房东给我回了以下内容:

Thanks very much for your reply and also i can see your willingness in this rent !!! So as i shall be giving you my House and you can move in when you are ready,pls again take care of the House so that i might be glad when coming to visits you at the end of the year.However, , that will not be a problem but i will advice you due to a responsible person like you, to be able to afford 1 month rent or if you can afford 2month its okay aswell(one month-$1150  like to send the following document to you via the DHL to the address you send to me and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possible occupy my House,Pls once again,i am giving you this on trust and do not dissapoint me and i promise you that,you will love the House..Also the months rent will be through western union money  Transfer.

So i am with the below document here with me and i will like to know whether you are ready to make the payment now so that i can arrange on how the document will get to you in time. here is my phone # +2348038027216 so you can call me any time and more also you make sure that you call with long distance calling card because its an international call.

Here are the contents of the document..

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2)Paper/Permanent house form(Containing your reference details)
3)The house documetary file.
4)Payment Receipt.

PLS RE-CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION

Name :
Address :
Phone :

So pls get back to me as soon as you can, you can get in touch with me on my # .
I await your reply ASAP

发新话题