发新话题
打印

[求助信息] 我是否被骗了?

我是否被骗了?

大家好。现在有个问题想求教各位朋友。
我是本月21号到达维多利亚,急于找个房子住。然后在http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/roo/1311769228.html上看到有一个apt出租,觉得价位也比较合理。于是发了个邮件询问。对方很快就回复了,然后给我寄来了一份rental application form让我填。并告诉我她现在人在Oklahoma,但维多利亚那房间的keys and documents却在她手上。这是她回复我的邮件:
Hi,
Thanks for the response...there is a direct bus passing by the apt in which you just have to stand by a bus stop few legs after the apt taking you to UVic.
I am looking for a roommate because i'm still coming back to victoria just that it may be up to 12-18 months and moreover my furnitures are still in the apt and also i want to be fair enough about the price. (注:这句看得不是很明白,是不是说她12-18个月后会回到Victoria住呢? )
  I have attached the rental appliction form to you,so get back to me with  the filled form and send it via email...also attached is the interior of the building just for you to see how the inside looks like.
  I want you to get back to me ASAP...Regards and stay blessed.
     Sharon

因为实在很急着租房,我第一时间就填好了申请表回复了她。然后很快她就回复我了:

Hello ,
   Thanks for the getting back to me and your application,I am satisfied with the content and information in your application form.i can see your willingness in this rent. I shall be giving you the apartment for rent,pls again take care of the apartment so that i might be glad when coming at to see how you are really taking good care of the apt.

However,i can see that you are really ready to rent the apt and have been responsible by paying the rent but i will want you to pay half the amount first which is $1590 then when you have received all the documents below,then you can pay the remaining half($1590).the packages will be sent to you via DHL COURIER SERVICE next day delivery.I am doing this based on trust and i will want you to stick to your words and not dissapoint me at all.

Here are the contents of the document.
1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2)Paper/Permanent apartment form(Containing your reference details)
3)The apartment documentary file.
4)Payment Receipt.
5)Full address and description of the apartment

You are going to make the payment of half of $3180 which is $1590 through Money Gram and i have below the payment information in which you will pay to..

Here is the information below:

Receiver's Name: Sharon Wagner
Address: 825 S Kerr
City : Sallisaw
State: Oklahoma
Zipcode: 74955
Amount: $1590
Text Question: TO WHO
Answer: Sharon

I'll like you to get back to me with the payment details which includes the sender's name, address and 8 digits MTCN#.

Best and Warm Regards,

Sharon

以上就是事情的大概经过,我现在不敢贸然汇款过去,担心自己被骗。现在回想这两天跟她联系的经过,有两个疑点,(一)感觉她有点过于主动,邮件总是很快就回复我。(二)我现在人还在中国,怎么能仅仅凭trust就汇钱过去呢?一般人不会这样去要求对方的吧?所以我很担心自己是不是遇到骗子了?请大家帮我分析分析。万分感激。

实在是太感谢楼上的两位热心朋友了.我知道应该怎么做了.唉,心情真不好.还以为找到好房子了.才高兴两天.怎么办呀还有一个星期就出发了......

发新话题