发新话题
打印

求: Queen size或 King size 床一套

求: Queen size或 King size 床一套

干净一点,价格好议

另外:如果买新床在哪买比较好啊?

如果要买新的,应该在IKEA比较好,  可以先在网上看好你想要的,乘坐IKEA班车,如果你购买超过250,  40元的路费就免了,
Coming from the Island?
Roundtrip bus service from Downtown Victoria to IKEA Richmond is $40*.
Buses run every second Saturday based on ridership. Please call Pacific Coach Lines at (250) 385-4411 for bus schedules and reservations.

* Spend $250 or more and receive $40 off your purchase with proof of bus ticket. Prices and schedules are subject to change according to Pacific Coach Lines.

这是post on www.ikea.ca

可以选一个好的床垫,床架有很便宜的.

希望对你有帮助.

谢谢楼上啊, 很有帮助:)

回复 2# 的帖子

怎么运回来啊? 他们不管运输吗?
没有车啊:(

回复 2# 的帖子

床垫分成foam,latex,spring 三种,有什么区别啊?
哪种好啊?

据我所知,运回来的时候,应该是10元多的运费,但是不能当天送到,还是同一家的公司,把你送过去的.

Foam的床垫,就是没有弹簧的,
Spring的床垫,就是有弹簧的.
Latex的床垫应该也是没有弹簧,应该更薄一些,

我用过IKEA  Spring的床垫,还不错.

如果你决定在IKEA买的话,最好还是自己到店里,有所有的样品,可以自己比较一下.

不知道有没有用.

非常有用~~

引用:
原帖由 haobdc 于 2008-12-4 10:56 发表
据我所知,运回来的时候,应该是10元多的运费,但是不能当天送到,还是同一家的公司,把你送过去的.
could you talk more about this? I saw a post in Ikea that the delivery to home (Van to Vic) service costs around $100.
According to your info, that would be much cheaper - at most $50 plus for delivery to home. Could you give more details or link? Thanks!

引用:
原帖由 qqww 于 2008-12-5 08:59 发表

could you talk more about this? I saw a post in Ikea that the delivery to home (Van to Vic) service costs around $100.
According to your info, that would be much cheaper - at most $50 plus for del ...
Hi QQWW, one of my friends bought bed frame and funitures from IKEA 6 months ago, She told me that she paid for the delivery fee around 10. I would love to ask her about the detail and reply you again soon.

Hi QQWW:
     I confirmed with my friend, I made a mistake, there are delivery fee for delivering furniture to Victoria around 100 to 150.
    Last time my friend bought total around 1500 furniture paid delivery fee around 150.
Sorry for the misleading.

你还要买QUEEN的床吗?我有一套。便宜卖给你,另外送个沙发

便宜卖QUEEN的床垫和BOX

现有一套QUEEN的床垫和BOX,70刀,不包搬,如果要买的话还可以送个三人沙发。谢谢。如果谁要的话要速度,星期三晚上之前给我留言

回复 11# 的帖子

给你留言了~

发新话题