发新话题
打印

[Downtown] 市中心精美公寓招一女生室友

市中心精美公寓招一女生室友

帮一位外国朋友转发:Looking for a clean, quiet, and responsible female roommate for a one year contract.

I am a female PhD student at UVic who is looking for a female roommate for an empty bedroom in my 2-bedroom apartment for immediate occupancy. January rent will be prorated from time of occupancy.

The apartment is spacious, bright and clean. The room has its own bathroom with shared shower. The apartment comes with nice furniture and well equipped kitchen .Your bedroom is not furnished so you will need to provide your own bed and dresser etc. There is a good-sized closet in the bedroom and a nice walk-in closet across the hallway, that can be used to store extra stuff and which is for your exclusive use.

The apartment comes with a parking spot in an outdoor lot and there is an outdoor swimming pool for tenants' use. The building is located in James Bay with many amenities just a few minutes' walk away (grocery, pharmacy, BMO bank, Coast Capital Savings, other restaurants, etc). It is also very close to downtown (10min walk).

If you're interested, please contact my email: vida.khalilian@yahoo.com

[local]1[/local]

[ 本帖最后由 V大师 于 2018-3-12 13:35 编辑 ]

附件

IMG_0252.JPG (120.93 KB)

2018-3-12 13:34

IMG_0252.JPG

发新话题