发新话题
打印

[求助信息] house insurance 房子保险

house insurance 房子保险

请问各位大侠在哪家公司买房子保险,大约多少银子?

回复 1# 的帖子

谨提供我个人的了解在此分享。房子的保险,很多地方买的到。例如BCAA, Coast Capital Credit Union。很多卖汽车保险的公司也卖房屋保险。保险费要看你房子的大小,地点,个人财产 (personal belonging/property) 的价值,deductible (自费部分的多少),地震,第三者责任险 (3rd party liability) 等等。建议您带这房子的相关资料去。保险费各家公司不一定相同,比较一两家为上策。保险费低不一定是好的选择,要看包含的项目内容。电话黄页内找 INSURANCE - RESIDENTIAL - HOME INSURANCE。即使是TOWN HOUSE,CONDOMINIUM 有所谓的管理公司 (STRATA CORPORATION) 提供房子硬体结构的基本保险。屋主还是应该自己买 个人财产和第三者的责任险的部分。相见其他朋友有更好的见解。thanks.

thanks a lot!

价钱最好的应是 Canadian Direct Insurance (see web site below).  Their main office is in Vancouver.  One thing to be aware is that if your house has a suite, they will charge a little bit more (around $20-$30), but if the suite is not registered (legal suite), they may not cover the suite kitchen on rebuild (ie they will pay to rebuild the whole house, but not to make the suite, if something happen to the house).  If you also do auto insurance (the extra part above the regular basic ICBC portion, ICBC portion are the same regardless insurance company) with them, you will get more discount on both.

http://www.canadiandirect.com/

thanks a lot for the info, I will cal tomorrow.

BTW, Canadian Direct's quote is $350 more than my existing policy.
Many thanks.

回复 6# 的帖子

$350 more?  You must have an expensive house ;-).

Ours (2700sf including a suite) with CDI is just over $700,  with car and block watch discount, about $100 less than our old insurance company (Megson FitzPatrick).  

Do you mind telling us the name of your existing company?  Thanks.

my re-building is only 427k, my broker increased premium from $520 to $643 per year (about 20%) with rebuilding only increase by about 10%, that's why I am not too happy.
I am now with Trade General insurance through my union.
CDI gave me quotes of $1002 to 1060 depending on 500 or 1000 deductible, respectively.  He said even without earthquake coverage, the quote was over $900.
I don't have block and auto discount, may be that's why.
Thanks.

发新话题