别忘记申请GST Credit和BC的provincial credit

请问下是什么情况可以办退税?移民的么?

resident/deemed resident

留学生移民都可以或是要报税
有趣的是有的公民倒是不用报的
有时间慢慢看看CRA的网站就好了

关于国际学生的退税的问答
INCOME TAX FAQS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

1. Am I required to file an income tax return?

If you earn income in Canada (employment, scholarships, bursaries, interest income), you are responsible for submitting a tax form to the government. Many international students may be required to complete an income tax form or want to do this in order to claim refunds of other taxes.

2. I am an international student, how much I can get tax refund for each year?

If you have no income, you may be still eligible for certain payments or credits. By filing a tax return, you may be eligible receive tax refund or future tax credits for:

• GST/HST credit Around $248 per year

• Tuition payment tax credit carry-forward for future use

• Carbon Tax Credit $100 per year

• BC Provincial or territorial tax credits $75 per year

So for international students, even income is zero, but you still can receive about $400 tax refund for each year. you can file past 10 years tax returns together. Example, you arrived at Canada in 2000, you can file your tax returns from 2000 to 2009.

2. I am an international student. Why should I file taxes?

The Canadian tax system is based on residency and not citizenship. As an international student, Canada Immigration does not consider you to be a resident of Canada. However, your residency status for tax purposes may be quite different. For income tax purposes,international students studying in Canada are considered to be one of the following types of residents:

• resident (includes students who reside in Canada only part of the year)

• non-resident

• deemed resident

• deemed non-resident

3. What documents will I need?

TO FILE TAXES, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER OR INDIVIDUAL TAX NUMBER

A. You will require either a Social Insurance Number or an Individual Tax Number in order to file taxes. As an international student in Canada, you are only eligible for a SIN if you have a valid study permit and a current on campus job contract OR a valid work permit.

B. If you don’t have a SIN#, then you can apply a Temporary Tax Number.

Please prepare the copy of passport photo page only and study permit

INFORMATION SLIPS

You will receive a number of documents used to calculate tax by the end of February.

all of the following statements:

• T2202A: Tuition fees paid (deductible from income) and months of full-time

• T4: Employment income and deductions

T4A: Scholarships and bursaries

5. Can I file taxes for previous years that I was in Canada?
Yes, you can file past 10 years tax returns. Example, you arrived at Canada in 2000,you can file your tax returns from 2000 to 20096. Who can help me to complete tax return?

If you want to complete tax return and get tax refund, please contact Ken 250-885-8290,or MSN: taxsave@hotmail.com
Kings Tax and Bookkeeping Services. Kings Tax will provide full tax services for you.
Details please visit www.kingstax.com. Korean, Chinese, Japanese, English language also available on website.

谢谢啦

谢谢大家的留言~~~

发新话题